Hire Our Thought Leaders
Nativa Team Consultation
Hire Nativa's team of multicultural thought leaders to help you with your pitch or client campaign.
Our team of diverse and bilingual professionals has extensive experience providing qualitative and quantitive insights to clients across different industries including Beauty, CPG, Education, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government, Health, and Retail. We have supported clients from the research and brainstorming process all the way to implementing and monitoring performance.
Hire us to give your team the multicultural edge for your project or pitch.
Recent Awards by Nativa's Team
2020 - BizTech Awards, Minority-Owned Business Of The Year
2019 - Small Business Award - Phoenix Business Journal
2019 - Key Multicultural Panelists at SXSW - Selection by Southwest Airlines
2019 - Spectrum Award, Multicultural Marketing Award - American Marketing Association
2019 - Key Online Multicultural Leaders at CES Selection by Southwest Airlines
2018 - Featured Speaker at the Open Data Science Conference
2017 - Spectrum Award, Multicultural Marketing Award - American Marketing Association
2017 - Startup Street Pitch Winner for OYE Intelligence software
2016 - USHCC BizPitch Winner for OYE Intelligence software
2016 - Women in Business and Leadership Award - U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
2016 - Women Welding the Way -Congressional Recognition
2016 - Latino Entrepreneur Leaders Program – Stanford Graduate School of Business
2015 - Honorable Mention - Enterprising Women of the Year Award
2014 - Entrepreneur of the Year - Latina Style Magazine
2014 - Women’s Entrepreneurship in the Americas - U.S. State Department Civic Society
Featured Thought Leaders
Partner and CoFounder
Partner and co-owner of Nativa, Natasha is a social media and business communications expert with extensive international marketing experience. Being fluent in four languages – English, Spanish, French & Italian – enables her to reach and connect with a diverse digital audience across the globe. She has worked with companies in Europe, North and South America developing a strong sense of understanding companies’ needs. Natasha was named Entrepreneur of the Year by Latina Style Magazine and last year participated at a round table of businesswomen at the White House as the only female entrepreneur from the Midwest. She was named one of the top 50 History Makers by Columbus State Community College.
List of Natasha's Recent Speaking Events
- 2019 - Featured Speaker, Women's Leadership Conference, The Ohio State University. Columbus, OH
- 2019 - SWSX Diverse Founder Forum panelist. Austin, TX
- 2018 - Nationwide Insurance Business Solutions podcast, Guest speaker. Columbus, OH
- 2018 - The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers National Convention. Cleveland, OH
- 2018 - Featured Speaker, Techstars Startup Week. Boulder, CO
- 2018 - Featured Speaker, Open Data Science Conference. Boston, MA
- 2017 - White House, Latina Business Owners Round Table, Washington D.C.
- 2017 - Featured Speaker, WELD Woman, Leadership and Innovation Conference. Columbus, OH
- 2017 - Featured Speaker, Employment & Career Expo, Data Analytics Recruiting. Columbus, OH
Partner and Co-Founder
Partner and co-owner of Nativa, Eric leads the team by focusing on the needs of the client to deliver the best long-term solution through his creative team. He credits his years working across continents for the corporate giant Staples, Inc. as the guiding path to his strong project management ability. To stay on top of the newest trends in multicultural marketing, Eric participates in online conversations, researches best practices and industry trends, and discusses the newest wrinkles in marketing, advertising, and digital strategies.
List of Eric's Recent Speaking Events
- 2019 - Diverse Founders Forum at SXSW - Austin, TX
- 2019 - Latinx Influencer Workshop Movement - Phoenix, AZ
- 2019 - Corporate Diversity – Do they Walk the Talk? - Phoenix, AZ
- 2018 - Nationwide Insurance Business Solutions podcast - Columbus, OH
- 2018 - Diferente: Social Media Future & Why Diversity is under Attack podcast - Miami, FL
- 2018 - The Big Pitch at CEI – Featured Speaker on Marketing/Advertising – Phoenix, AZ
- 2018 - YEA (Young Entrepreneurs Academy) CEO Panel – Phoenix, AZ
- 2017 - Startup Street Pitch Winner for OYE Intelligence software – Phoenix, AZ
- 2017 - LatinX Movers & Marketers at Collectivo – Phoenix, AZ
- 2017 - College Success Arizona Symposium – Keynote Speaker – Phoenix, AZ
Hire Nativa's Multicultural Experts!
10 Hour Consultation
20 Hour Consultation
Ready to take the next step?
Click Accept Below
Columbus, OH: 1275 Kinnear Rd, Columbus, OH 43212
Phoenix, AZ: 3428 N. 15th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85015
Phone: (650) 530-6508